CBSE Class 7 Maths Multiplication Of Decimal Numbers
- SUSHMA READS 1/3 PART OF A BOOK IN 1 HOUR.HOW MUCH PART OF THE BOOK WILL SHE READ IN 1/5 HOURS?
- Find : (a) 2 x 1.3 (b) 9 x 0.08
- Multiply : (a) 1.55 x 2.6 (b) 0.17 x 4.92
- A rectangle has length 5.6 cm and breadth 3.9 cm. Find the area of the rectangle.
- In a factory, 9.2 kilograms of pumpkin pie filling is made per minute. How many kilograms of pie filling will be made in 6 minutes?
- Simplify : (a) 0.2852 x 100 (b) 1.919 x 10 (c) 10.006 x 1000 (d) 63.501 x 100
- Each sheet of metal is 0.5 inches thick. If Raju stacks 8 sheets on top of each other, how thick will the stack be?
- Leena bought two pairs of shirts for Rs 154.99 each, and two sweaters for Rs 285.75 each. What was her total bill?
- Find the missing factor : (a) 2 x ___ = 0.08 (b) ___ x 0.09 = 0.63 (c) 12 x ___ = 0.6
- Clara's sister works in an American company in, Texas. She works forty-five hours every week and is paid $12.82 per hour. She sends three-tenths of her weekly salary to Clara to take care of their mother. How much money does Clara's sister send home each week?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number