CBSE Class 7 Maths Division Of Fractions
- A caepenter cuts a wood strip of 100 1/4 cm in length into 5 equal parts. What is the length of each strip
- If ( x/y)^3=(64/1331)/(11/4)^-3 Find the value of (x/y)^2
- please explain me the solution of 28\9 x 18\5 divided by 21\10
- Find: (a) (b)
- Simplify the following: (a) (b)
- Express the following numerically and solve: (a) How many two-thirds are there in seven? (b) How many halves are there in six-fourth?
- An Italian sausage is 8 inches long. How many pieces of sausage can be cut from the 8-inch piece of sausage if each piece is to be two-third of an inch?
- A cookie factory uses of a barrel of oatmeal in each batch of cookies. The factory used of a barrel of oatmeal yesterday. How many batches of cookies did the factory make?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number