CBSE Class 7 Maths Division Of Decimal Numbers
- Find: (a) 0.8 2 (b) 6.4 4
- Find : (a) 6 2.4 (b) 5 1.25
- Find the average of 3.6, 2.4 and 6.6.
- Anu made 9 trips to visit her grandmother. She drove 421.2 miles in all. How far did Anu drive on each trip?
- Ram bought 4 rolls of paper towels. He got 361.84 meters of paper towels in all. How many meters of paper towels were on each roll?
- A land developer is splitting up 160.8 hectares of land to form 6 identical properties. What size will each property be?
- Each side of a regular polygon is 0.25 m in length. The perimeter of the polygon is 1.75 m. How many sides does the polygon have?
- Raju went to the hardware store and bought 2 identical wooden boards. When Raju placed the boards end-to-end, the line was 1.03 meters long. How long was each board?
- Last year the precipitation was 3.5 inches in December, 2.5 inches in January, 3 inches in February, 4.2 inches in March. What was the average precipitation for last winter?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number