CBSE Class 7 Maths Percentage
- Convert into percentage:- 8/32
- 700 m of the road which is 1 km long has been repaired find the percantage of the road which is yet to be repaired
- The C.P. of a T.V. is Rs 2,400 which is 20% below the marked price. If it is sold at a discount of 16% on the marked price, find the profit %.
- The population of a town increases by 6% annually. If the present population is 17490, what was it a year ago?
- Arashi's punch recipe calls for 9 liters of lemon-lime soda and 6 liters of pineapple juice. Rheanna's punch recipe requires 8 liters of lemon-lime soda and 9 liters of pineapple juice. Which recipe has a lower ratio of lemon-lime soda to pineapple juice?
- Mrs. Valdez and Mrs. Kim took polls of their second-grade classes to find out their students' favorite colors. In Mrs. Valdez's class, 14 students said their favorite color was blue and 6 said their favorite color was red. In Mrs. Kim's class, 8 voted for blue and 5 for red. Whose class had a higher ratio of students who preferred blue to students who preferred red?
- A number is increased by 20% and then decreased by 20%. Find the net increase or decrease percent?
- A student scored 25% more marks in class 7 than in class 6. If he scored 300 marks in class 6, find his marks in class 7.
- Sarita spends 65% of her salary and the rest she saves. If she saves Rs 2940 per month, what is her monthly salary?
- The price of sugar goes up by 20%. By how much percent must a housewife reduce her consumption of sugar so that the expenditure on sugar remains the same?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number