CBSE Class 6 Science Sorting Materials into Groups
- meaning of homoatomic
- _____ are made up of only one type of particles.
- WHAT IS SORTING OF MATERIALS
- Why do solid have a fixed shape
- Define matter?
- Why is tumbler not made up of cotton ?Give valid reason and mention the properties
- You are given two materials A and B. The material A can be compressed easily while material B cannot be compressed easily. What can you say about the hardness of these two given materials?
- Group the following materials on the basis of whether they are lustrous or not. Gold earrings, plastic bag, newspaper, copper wire
- You are given an object A. State the 3 important properties of materials which you can use to describe the object.
- Write any 2 points of difference between transparent and opaque materials.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.