CBSE Class 6 Science Making Of A Fabric
- what is th meaning of winnowing
- Why cotton is not hard
- Polyester is best for making umbrella
- why do we wear clothes?
- What is loom? for what purpose is it used?
- What are the two types of looms used for weaving?
- Which type of process and device is being shown in the given picture?
- Give one point of difference between weaving and knitting.
- How is knitting done?
- Charkha is used to perform a process. Name the process. Explain the steps involved in the process.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number