CBSE Class 6 Maths Whole Numbers On Number Line
- how many whole numbers are there between 32 and 53 ??
- FIND THE SUM BY SUITABLE REARRANGEMENT: 837+203+363
- what are whole numbers between 10 to 22 even
- why 0 has no predecessor
- Write all the whole numbers less than 10.
- Write the smallest natural and the smallest whole number.
- Can you find largest whole number? Give reason to support your answer.
- In each of the following pairs of numbers, state which whole number is on the left of other number on the number line. Also write them with the appropriate sign (<,>) between them? (a) 503, 305 (b) 567, 675 (c) 20890, 2098
- Write the successor of the following numbers(a) 234560 (b) 10099 (c) 30999
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number