CBSE Class 6 Maths Classification Of Triangles
- types of triangle
- A triangle one of whose angles is 90 degree is called
- From the following figures, identify scalene, isosceles and equilateral triangles: (i) (ii) (iii)
- Write the classification of triangles based on the angles.
- In the following triangle, find the measure of ∠X.
- In the following triangle, ∠A = 120o and ∠B = ∠C. Find the measure of angles B and C.
- Following triangle is an equilateral triangle; find the measure of each angle and the length of sides PQ and PR.
- Name the kind of triangle shown below:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number