CBSE Class 6 Maths 3D Shapes
- Identify the shape: (i) The shape has five faces and four of them are triangles. It has five vertices. What is the shape? (ii) It has one circular face and a curved surface. It has only one vertex and one edge. What is the shape? (iii) It has 5 faces (2 triangular faces and 3 rectangular ones) 9 edges and 6 vertices. What is the shape?
- Name the shapes: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
- Match the objects with the shapes: i) a) ii) b) iii) c) iv) d)
- How many vertices do following shapes have? (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
- Write the number of faces and edges of: (i) Cone (ii) Cylinder (iii) Triangular Prism (iv) Pyramid
- Who am I? (i) I have 2 opposite identical faces and some other faces which are parallelograms (ii) I have 1 vertex, 1 circular face and 1 curved face (iii) I have no vertices and I am round
- What two solid shapes have the same number of faces, vertices and edges?
- Name some cylinder shaped household things.
- What 2D shapes are used to make the following 3D shapes: (i) a cylinder? (ii) a cone? (iii) a prism? (iv) a pyramid?
- What is the difference between a 2D shape and a 3D shape?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number