CBSE Class 6 Maths Prime And Composite Numbers
- what are twin prime number
- prime coprime
- what is sum of prime numbers between 20 and 30
- Please explain eps to solve th questions for 5,6 and 7
- Write seven consecutive composite numbers less than 100 and more than equal to 90.
- Two consecutive odd prime numbers are known as twin primes. Write all pairs of twin primes between 50 and 100.
- Express 63 and 49 as sum of three odd prime numbers.
- The numbers 2 and 3 are prime numbers and their sum 5 is also a prime number, find five more such pairs of prime numbers.
- What is the sum of the prime numbers between 20 and 30?
- How many pairs of prime numbers are there to express 18 as the sum of two prime numbers?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number