CBSE Class 6 Maths LCM
- Rani bought orchids for her garden. She found out she can plant them in rows of 12 or 15. Find the number of plants she had if the number was between 100 and 150
- Find the LCM of 27,54 and 90
- The smallest number which when diminished by 7, is divisible 12, 16, 18, 21 and 28 is:
- The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is: _____
- The least multiple of 7, which leaves a remainder of 4, when divided by 6, 9, 15 and 18 is:
- What is the least number which should be added to 2497 so that the sum is exactly divisible by 5, 6, 4 and 3?
- The least number which when divided by 5, 6, 7 and 8 leaves a remainder 3, but when divided by 9 leaves no remainder. What is the number?
- What will be the least number which when doubled will be exactly divisible by 12, 18, 21 and 30?
- Find the least number which is divisible by each of numbers 16, 20, 24?
- LCM of two numbers is 48. The numbers are in ratio 2:3.The sum of numbers is:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number