CBSE Class 6 Maths HCF
- Two ropes, one 8m long and the other 12m long are to be cut into pieces of the same length. What will the maximum possible length of each piece be ?
- Find the greatest number which divides 203and 434 leaving remainder 5in each
- find the greatest number which devides 204 & 2623 leave remainder 9 & 5 respectively
- 3 strings of different lengths, 240 cm, 318 cm and 426 cm are to be cut into equal lengths. What is the greatest possible length of each piece?
- Find the greatest number which leaves the remainder zero when divides 48, 92 and 140.
- The HCF of 1.08, 0.36 and 0.9 is:
- Three numbers which are co-prime to each other are such that the product of the first two is 551 and that of the last two is 1073. What will be the sum of the three numbers?
- Three numbers are in the ratio 1:2:3 and HCF is 12. Find the numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 216 and HCF is 27. Find the numbers.
- Find HCF of 513, 1134, 1215.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number