CBSE Class 6 Maths Area Of Plane Figures
- what is the formula for area and perimeter of semi circle
- side =?perimeter =72area=?For a square
- A rectangle has the area equal to that of a square of side 80 cm . If the breadth of the rectangle is 20 cm , find it's length.
- Side=?perimeter=72area=? For a square
- A room is 4m long and 3m 50cm wide. How many square meters of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- A rectangular courtyard is 18 m 72 cm long and 13 m 20cm broad. it is to be paved with square tiles of the same size.find the least possible number of such tiles
- A page of a calender is 45cm long and 26 cm wide . What is its area?
- How to solve: A rectangle is 25m long and 16m broad.Find the side of a square whose area is equal to the area of this rectangle
- Find the area of the shaded portion given below : -
- If the area of a rectangle is 243 sq. m and the length is 27 m, what is the breadth of the rectangle?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number