CBSE Class 6 Maths Indian And International System In Numeration
- How to solve this problem:- From the gratest 7- digit number , subtract the smallest 6- digit number
- 5,76,500 expanded form
- if we have 3546 so,who we will write this in international form
- A 4digit number that can be made from base 10 system
- Insert commas suitably according to Indian System of Numeration: (i) 87595762 (ii) 99900046
- Insert commas suitably and write the name of the following numerals according to International System of Numeration: (i) 78921092 (ii) 99985102
- Write the following numbers according to Indian system of numeration: (a) Five crores,five lakhs,five thousands.(b) Fifty six crores,nineteen lakh,eight thousand and fifteen.
- Fill in the blanks: a. 1 crore =_____lakhs b. 1 Millions =______thousands c. 10 crores =_______millions d. 1 Hundred thousand =______lakhs
- Write "Ten million and seven" in numerals.
- How many millions make a billion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number