CBSE Class 6 Maths Comparing Numbers
- the predecessor of k+13and the successor of-k+5,write the value of the integer
- 900/20 of 67
- Check weather the following fractions are equivalent using cross multiplication method
- < symbol shows that the?
- In cricket tournament team a scores 35 runs and 70 sixes whereas team b scores 20 runs and 49 sixes who scores more runs?
- Which is greater: 24576813 or 9897686?
- Which is greater: 78712354 or 78721124?
- What are the greatest and smallest possible numbers that can be formed using the digits 9,8,7,4 without repetition and with 7 always at the ones place?
- Arrange the following numbers in ascending order: 3763214, 18340217, 984671, 3790423, 18431056
- Form the greatest and the smallest 4-digit numbers by using any one of the digit 8,0,4 twice.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number