CBSE Class 6 Maths Understanding Integers
- what is integer
- successor and predecessor - 56
- How many integers are there between -10 and 6
- what if we multiply negative and a positive integer?
- Is it true or false ? The sum of a positive and a negative integer is always negative.
- Is it TRUE or FALSE ? The SUM of a POSITIVE and a NEGATIVE integer is always negative. Is it TRUE or FALSE ? The SUM of an INTEGER and its NEGATIVE is ZERO.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number