CBSE Class 6 Maths Addition Of Fractions
- Not including the Sun, proxima Centauri is the closest star to the earth. It is 4light years away. The next closest star is Alpha centauri. It is ￼light years further than Proxima. How far is Alpha centauri from the earth?
- I have to cycle a certain distance in the course of a day. I ride 1/8 of the whole journey before breakfast, 2/5 between breakfast and lunch , 3/10 between lunch and tea. What fraction of the journey remains? If the whole distance is 80 km, how much do I ride in each interval?
- Sudhir walked 7/10 km more than prem. Prem walked 5/8 km less than Rohan. Sudhir walked 3/5 km. How much did Rohan walk?
- what is fraction
- 2/3 + 1/7
- how can we convert improper fraction into mixed fraction
- 6/8-8/12 What is the subtract and right in lowert from
- I have to ask a doubt the doubt is if we have to add the fraction we have to find LCM of denominator..
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number