CBSE Class 6 Maths Comparing Decimal Numbers
- Order the following decimals, lowest to highest: 24.51, 12.415, 22.021, 4.215 and 19.4
- Order the following decimals, highest to lowest: 107.9, 17.9, 19.07, 1.97, 190.7
- Five swimmers are entered into a competition. Four of the swimmers have had their turns. Their scores are 9.8 s, 9.75 s, 9.79 s, and 9.81 s. What score must the last swimmer get in order to win the competition?
- To make a miniature ice cream truck, you need tires with a diameter between 1.465 cm and 1.472 cm. Will a tire that is 1.4691 cm in diameter work? Explain why or why not.
- Ellen wanted to buy the following items: A DVD player for Rs 49.95, a DVD holder for Rs 19.95 and a personal stereo for Rs 21.95. Does Ellen have enough money to buy all three items if she has Rs 90 with her?
- Compare the decimals and put >, < sign: (i) 7.17 ___ 7.09 (ii) 8.58 ___ 0.858 (iii) 7.76 ___ 7.77 (iv) 1.85 ___ 1.9
- Which decimal is greater than the decimal shown in the diagram? (i) 0.49 (ii) 0.2 (iii) 0.48 (iv) 0.6
- Which decimal is less than the one shown in this diagram? (i) 0.25 (ii) 0.4 (iii) 0.33 (iv) 0.31
- Compare 0.4531 and 0.4507. Which is greater?
- Compare 76.7 and 400.05. Which is greater?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number