CBSE Class 6 Maths Pictographs
- Use the following pictograph to answer the following questions: (a) Number of boxes sold by Sam. (b) Number of boxes sold by Emma.
- The table shown below represents the number of votes for different ice-cream flavor. Ice-cream Flavor Number of votes Chocolate 8 Vanilla 7 Chocolate chip 13 Cookie Dough 8 Strawberry 5 Represent the data in the form of pictograph, by using the key.
- In the following graph if Write the corresponding table.
- Following table shows the sale of car in a car showroom. Read the graph and answer the questions: (a) Number of cars sold on Monday. (b) On which day minimum sale happened?
- There is a pictograph showing rainfall in cm of different cities named (A, B, C, D, E and F) during the current year. On the basis of this pictograph, answer the following questions. 1. In which city did maximum rainfall occur?2. In which city did minimum rainfall occur?3. The city A recorded how much more rainfall than the city F.
- In a school, class-wise number of students is given below: Class I II III IV V No. of students 70 70 60 50 40 Make a pictograph to represent the above data.
- A bookseller sold 60 books on Monday, 50 books on Tuesday, 80 books on Wednesday, 40 books on Thursday, 40 books on Friday and 70 books on Saturday. Draw a pictograph for the books sold during the week.
- A fruit seller sold the following number of different fruits as given below. Form a pictograph with the help of the given data. Fruits Apple Banana Guava Pineapple No. of fruits sold 50 40 60 60
- Here is a pictograph of how many apples were sold at the local shop over 4 months: Study the graph and answer the questions: (a) Number of apples sold in the month of March. (b) Number of apples sold in the month of April.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number