CBSE Class 6 Maths Bar Graphs
- what is definition of bar graph
- what is the difference between bar graph and pictograph?
- The table represents the number of books sold in a store during four months of a year. Make a bar graph to represent the data. Months January February March April No. of books 140 120 110 130
- The number of trees planted by an agency in different years is given below : Years 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Number of trees planted 400 450 700 750 900 1500 Draw a bar graph.
- The following bar graph shows voting results of the colour preference of students. (a) How many students choose blue as their favorite colour?(b) How many more students choose green colour than red?
- Following data gives total marks (out of 500) obtained by 5 students of class VII. Represent the data by a bar graph. Student Ajay Raj Desu Deepak Sonal Marks obtained 350 375 400 450 485 Which student gets maximum marks?
- From the following graph, find: (a) Which course has the most students enrolled in it? (b) Order the courses by enrollment from lowest to highest.
- The marks obtained by Kunal in his annual examinations are shown below: Subject Hindi English Mathematics Science Social Studies Marks 63 75 90 72 58 Draw a bar graph to represent above data.
- Following table represents the mobile brand used by 50 people. Mobile Brand Number of user Nokia 14 Samsung 16 Sony 8 LG 12 Represents the given table in the form of bar graph.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number