CBSE Class 6 Maths Polygons And Their Types
- What we call to 9 side polygon?
- what is a triangle and what are its properties
- Name the position of points O, P, and Q in the following circle.
- Name the following in the given quadrilateral ABCD. a. Two pairs of opposite sides b. Two diagonals c. Two pairs of adjacent sides
- Draw a circle with a point in its interior and a chord AB.
- Name all pairs of adjacent angles and all pairs of opposite angles in the following polygon?
- Illustrate the following. a. A closed curve which is not a polygon. b. A polygon with least number of sides
- How many vertices are there in the following figure?
- Name the following polygon? How many pairs of adjacent sides are there in this polygon? Name them.
- Join all the diagonals of the given polygon. Also, name them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number