CBSE Class 6 Maths Points, Lines And Line Segment
- But how parallel lines useful in our daily life
- A ray has
- 5 line segment
- Draw a line l take any three points A B and c on it measure the length AB BC and AC using a ruler verify that A b + BC= AC A c- A B =bc AC - bc =AB
- State two features of a point?
- Draw two line segments and state features of a line segment in terms of (a) Its endpoints (b) Extension on both sides
- Answer the following for two lines shown below (a) What are the points that lie on the two lines? Whether the lines would intersect?
- Answer the following questions for the given figure. (a) What are lines p, q, and r called? (b) What is the point at which they meet called? Label it on the figure. (c) How many lines can pass through the labeled point?
- What are parallel lines? Does the distance between them vary over their length?
- Categorize the following in terms of line, line segment, ray, point, point of intersection on the basis of the following figure (a) LM (b) MR, OP, ON (c) LR (d) O (e) O, L, M, R
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number