CBSE Class 6 Maths Planes, Collinear Points, Concurrent Lines
- Give three examples of Plane surfaces from your enviroment.
- Using a ruler, check whether the following points given in the figure below are collinear or not. (i) D, A and C (ii) A, B and C (iii) A, B and E
- Lines l, m and n are concurrent. Also, lines l, n and o are concurrent. Draw a figure to find out whether lines l, m, n and o are concurrent or not.
- Look at the figure and answer the questions: a) Name the collinear points. b) Write 4 groups of non-collinear points. c) Name the concurrent lines and their point of concurrence.
- Define the below:a) Concurrent lines. b) Plane.
- Name three collinear points in the figure.
- What is a plane?
- What is the minimum number of points that are always collinear?
- In the figure, are the given lines concurrent? If not, why?
- Draw four concurrent lines.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number