CBSE Class 6 Maths Circles
- What is Radius
- what is a arc and dimetre
- What is Radius of a circle
- The diagram below shows a circle with various straight lines on it. Identify the type of each line below (the line goes between the two letters shown). O is the centre of the circle. (a) AC (b) AB (c) BC (d) OD
- This circle has been divided up into various different regions. What does the shape of a region depict: (i) Region A (ii) Region E (iii) Region F (iv) Region C
- Is every diameter of a circle a chord? And is every chord of a circle a diameter?
- Given below is a circle: Identify: (i) Two exterior points (ii) Two interior points (iii) A chord
- Which of the following are chords and which are diameters?
- Name all the radii drawn in the given figure.
- Write true or false: (i) Diameter is twice the radius. (ii) Each radius of a circle is also chord of the circle. (iii) The centre of the circle bisects each chord of the circle. (iv) A chord of a circle is a line segment having its end points on the circle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number