CBSE Class 6 Maths Writing Algebraic Expressions
- If x=a²+b² and y= ab+3a-b find x+y
- Solve 2+X=6
- Express each of the following as an algebraic expression. (a) Sum of y and 7. (b) Number a divided by 23.
- Express each of the following as an algebraic expression. (a) y subtracted from the sum of x and 9. (b) Predecessor of number y.
- Form expressions using x and 9. Use not more than one number operation. Every expression must have x in it.
- Form expressions using y, 6 and 8. Every expression must have y in it. Use only two number operations.
- A small company has Rs 1000 to distribute to its employees as a bonus. How much money will each employee get?
- An electrician charges Rs 45 per hour and spends Rs 20 a day on gasoline. Write an algebraic expression to represent his earnings for one day.
- Vivek's grandfather is 5 times of his age. What is the age of his grandfather?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number