CBSE Class 12-science Maths Three Dimensional Geometry
- Distance of a point 1,0,-3 from the planex-y-z measured parllel to the line x-2/2=y+2/3=z-6/-6
- Write the condition for the plane and are perpendicular.
- Find the angle between the planes 2x + y – z = 4 and x – 2y – z = 7 using vector method.
- Find the distance of the point (3, – 2, 5) from the plane .
- What is the length of the perpendicular from the origin to the plane ?
- Show that the planes 3x + 4y – 5z + 7 = 0 and x + 3y + 3z + 7 = 0 are perpendicular.
- Find the angle between the line and the plane 5x – 4y + 7z + 10 = 0.
- Find the angle between the planes 3x – 2y + 6z = 8 and 4x – 8y + z = 13.
- The foot of the perpendicular drawn from the origin to a plane is (2, 1, 5). Find the equation of the plane.
- Find the distance between the planes 2x – 2y + z + 3 = 0 and 6x – 6y + 3z + 5 = 0.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.