CBSE Class 12-science - Transpose of A Matrix Videos
If 3 2x-7 4 5x-7 1 2x-5 4 x-1 -1 is a skew- symmetric matrix then x is equal to:
- Give an example of a symmetric matrix order 3×3. Let a and b be two symmetric matrics of the same order under what conditions AB will also be symmetric
- If A=[0 b -2 3 1 3 2a 3 -1] is a symmetric matrix find value of A and B
- inverse of matrix
- Define transpose of a matrix with an example.
- Define symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
- Define skew-symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.