CBSE Class 12-science Maths Continuity and Differentiability
- Differetion of Sin x
Q - (ix), find the second order derivative.
Q - (ix)
x=2sinø–sin2ø , y=2cosø–cos2ø find d^2y÷dx^2
23rd sum plz
- If x= 2t/1+t^2 ,y=1-t^2/1+t^2 then Dy/DX +x/y is (A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 0 (D)4t^2
- If x = (2cos thita - cos 2 thita) and y = (2sin thita – sin 2 thita) find d2y/dx2 at thita = pie/2 Explain in great detail
- if x = 2cos thita – cos 2 thita and y = 2 sin thita – sin 2 thita, show that dy/dx = tan (3thita/2) explain in great detail
- if x = 3cost – 2 cos3t , y = 3sint – 2sin3t , show that dy/dx = cot t explain in great detail
- find dy/dx x = cos-1 1/ ( 1 + t2)1/2 y = sin-1 t/(1 + t2)1/2 explain in great detail
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.