CBSE Class 12-science Maths Composition of Functions
- Show that f:A-B and g:B-C are onto function then g°f:A-C is onto function?
- Define invertible function.
- Let be the functions defined as f(1) = 3, f(3) = 4, f(5) = f(7) = 8 and g(3) = g(4) = 7 and g(6) = g(8) = 10. Find gof.
- If are defined as f(x) = cos x and g(x) = x2. Show that .
- If and are one-one functions, then show that is also one-one.
- If are defined as f(x) = log (1 + x) and g(x) = ex. Find fog(x) and gof(x).
- If is defined as f(x) = x3 – 2. Find f–1(62).
- Let be defined by f(x) = 3x – 2 and be defined by Show that fog = IR.
- Let given by . Show that f is invertible with
- If show that fof(x) = x for all . Also find the inverse of f.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number