CBSE Class 12-science Maths Transpose of A Matrix
- Give an example of a symmetric matrix order 3×3. Let a and b be two symmetric matrics of the same order under what conditions AB will also be symmetric
- If A=[0 b -2 3 1 3 2a 3 -1] is a symmetric matrix find value of A and B
- inverse of matrix
- Define transpose of a matrix with an example.
- Define symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
- Define skew-symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
- Express the matrix as the sum of a symmetric and a skew symmetric matrix.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number