CBSE Class 12-science - Principles of Metallurgy Videos
Reduction Process and Ellingham Diagram
This video explains thermodynamic and electrochemical principles involved in reduction process and Ellingham diagram
- in elingham diagram why metals at the lower of diagram can reduce metal oxides at top in diagram?
- which method is used for refining of nickel
- magnetic separation
- Froth floatation process for the concentration of ore is an illustration of the partical application of
- Can you please explain brask furnance part of metallurgy
- During concentration of sulphide ores by froth floatation process potassium ethyl xanthate is added why?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.