CBSE Class 12-science - DNA, RNA and Experiments on Genetic Material Videos
- To find the pitch of B-dna double helix, why do we multiply axial rise per base pair (0.34nm) by 10 bp in one helical turn. Because the there will be 9 spaces between 10 base pairs!
What does c valve and BDNA mean in this image...
- describe transforming principle given in Griffiths experiments
- Two nucleotides are linked together
- Give an account on double helix model for structures DNA
- Why is DNA negatively charged?
- why is chromatin absent in ova?
- EXPLAIN THE SOLENOID MODEL OF DNA PACKAGING WITH HISTONES WITH THE HELP OF DIAGRAM FOR 5 MARKS
- What is a nucleosome?
- Write the names of various nitrogenous bases found in RNA.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.