CBSE Class 12-science - Biotechnological Applications in Agriculture and Medicine Videos
- On spraying Bacillus thuringiensis on an infected cotton crop field the pests are killed by the toxin, however the toxin although produced by the bacteria does not affect it. Explain giving reason.
- gene therapy
multiple answers correct question
- An analysis of chromosomal DNA using the Southern hybridization technique does not use which of the following? Autoradiography or PCR?
- Why is the gene encoding for Cry protein inserted into a crop plant?
- How can bacterial DNA be released from the bacterial cell for biotechnology experiments?
- Mention the source organism of the gene cryIAc and its target pest.
- Write two uses of PCR technique in molecular diagnosis.
- How do interferons protect us?
- (i) Give the scientific name of the soil bacterium which produces crystal (Cry) proteins. (ii) How are these proteins useful in agriculture? (iii) What do the differently written terms 'Cry' and 'cry' represent respectively?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.