CBSE Class 12-science Physics Optical Instruments
- Define and write expression for magnifying power of an astronomical telescope in normal adjustment (i,e, when the final image is formed at infinity)
- Find the maximum magnifying power of a compound microscope having a 25 diopter lens as the objective, a 5 diopter lens as the eyepiece and the separation 30 cm between the two lenses. The least distance for clear vision is 25 cm.
- the magniuifying power of a telescope is 9. when it adjusted for parallel rays the didtance b/w the eye piece and objective lens is 20cm find the focal length of both lenses
- which mirror does used in microscope and why?
- Is combination of a mirror and lens in syllabus of class 12?
- astronomical telesccope with full explaination
- A compound microscope consists of an objective of focal length 1 cm and eye piece of focal length 5 c separated by 12.2 cm. At what distance from the objective should an object be placed so that the final image is formed at least distance of distinct vision?
- A convex lens of focal length 15 cm is placed in front of a convex mirror. Both are coaxial and the lens is 5 cm from the apex of the mirror. When an object is placed on the axis at a distance of 20 cm from the lens ,it is found that the image coincides with the object. Calculate the radius of curvature of the mirror.
- discuss about the qualitative Idea resolving power of astronomical telescope
- Draw a labelled ray diagram showing the course of rays in an astronomical telescope,when the final image is formed at least distance of distinct vision. Write mathematical expression for its magnifying power.By increasing the diameter of the objective of telescope, we can increase its range,why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number