CBSE Class 12-science Physics Magnetic Field
- Why can't the south pole of the magnetic needle deflect in Ampere swimming Rule??
- Find the magnitude and direction
- A wire of length l is bent in the form of a circular loop with a no of turns and is suspended in a magnetic field of intensity B. Find the expression for the maximum torque produced on the circular loop when a current I is passed through it.
- MUST EVERY MAGNETIC CONFIGURATION HAVE NORTH POLE AND SOUTH POLE AND CAN WE THINK OF MAGNETIC FIELD CONFIGURATION WITH THREE POLES ?
- A MAGNETISED NEEDLE IN A UNIFORM MAGNETIC FIELD EXPERIENCES A TORQUE BUT NO NET FORCE. HOWEVER, AN IRON NAIL NEAR A BAR MAGNET EXPERIENCES A FORCE OF ATTRACTION IN ADDITION TO TORQUE. EXPLAIN
- Cyclotron uses
- A nickel bar magnet is heated to 500oC and then cooled in free space, which is devoid of any magnetic field. Will the bar retain magnetism?
- A system of two concentric coils of radii 10 cm and 20 cm is placed vertically along the East-West direction as represented in the given figure. The inner coil carries 10 A current in anti-clockwise direction and the outer coil carries 12 A current in clockwise direction. Calculate the net magnetic field with direction at the centre of the concentric coils.
- Explain why magnetic field is circular if current is straight?
- The given figure represents a simple frame of wire carrying current I. Calculate the magnetic field at the centre O.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number