CBSE Class 12-science Physics Photoelectric Effect
- numericals based on einstein photoelectric equation
- Calculate no of photons passing through a ring of unit area in unit time if light of intensity 100 wm -2 and wavelength 400nm is fallingnormally on the ring
- Can photoelectric effect be explained on the basis of wave theory of radiation?
- How does photon theory explain photoelectric effect?
- Explain intensity of radiation in terms of wave theory and photon theory
- Why does the maximum velocity photoelectron not depend upon the intensity of radiation?
- Why are alkali metals most suited for photoelectric emission?
- Why is it difficult to remove a free electron from copper than sodium? Which has higher threshold wavelength?
- Monochromatic radiation of frequency greater than threshold value is incident on a metal. Why do all the photoelectrons not come with the same kinetic energy?
- Why does photoelectric emission not take place if the frequency of incident radiation is less than threshold value?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number