CBSE Class 12-science Physics emfs and Internal Resistance
About emf, potential difference & internal resistan
Define emf, potential difference & internal resistance. Identify factors on
Emf and Internal Resistance - Part 2
This video explains recharging of a cell, emf -definition, factors on whic
Emf and Internal Resistance - Exam Decodeed
This video contains practice questions on emf and internal resistance of a
- in Current electricity, in section batteries and EMF, we studied that,in a battery a internal mechanism exerts forces on the charges of battery... sir can you please explain, how this force drives the charge in a battery and why these forces drive charges in that manner? please explain sir..
What is potential gradient along the wire
Reading of voltmeter
- A battery of end E and internal resistance r is used in a circuit with a variable external resistance R. Find the value of R for which the power consumed in R is maximum.
- By using the graph of terminal potential difference with external resistance how can we find internal resistance
- A 9 V battery is connected in series with a resistor .The terminal voltage is found to be 8 V. Current through the circuit is measured as 5 A. What is the internal resistance of the battery?
- Establish the expression for current flowing through an external resistance R connected to a cell of e.m.f. E and internal resistance r.
- Draw a circuit diagram for the comparying of emf of two primary cell using a potentiometer
two cells of voltage 10 v and 2 v and internal resistances of 10ohm and 5 ohm respectively, are connected in parallel with positive end of 10v battery connected to negative pole of 2v battery.find the effective voltage and effective internal resistance of the combination.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.