CBSE Class 12-science Physics Emfs And Internal Resistance
- A battery of end E and internal resistance r is used in a circuit with a variable external resistance R. Find the value of R for which the power consumed in R is maximum.
- By using the graph of terminal potential difference with external resistance how can we find internal resistance
- A 9 V battery is connected in series with a resistor .The terminal voltage is found to be 8 V. Current through the circuit is measured as 5 A. What is the internal resistance of the battery?
- Establish the expression for current flowing through an external resistance R connected to a cell of e.m.f. E and internal resistance r.
- Draw a circuit diagram for the comparying of emf of two primary cell using a potentiometer
- two cells of voltage 10 v and 2 v and internal resistances of 10ohm and 5 ohm respectively, are connected in parallel with positive end of 10v battery connected to negative pole of 2v battery.find the effective voltage and effective internal resistance of the combination.
- What do you know about the internal resistance of the cell? On what factors does it depend?
- Under what condition, the terminal potential difference of a cell is greater than its emf.
- Differentiate between Emf and Potential difference of a cell.
- A cell of emf 8 V and internal resistance of 0.5 ohm is connected across a load of resistance (i) 15.5 ohm (ii) 11.5 ohm. Calculate the potential drop in each case.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number