CBSE Class 12-science Physics Modulation And Detection Of Signals
- What is amplitude modulation? Explain the block diagram of a practical AM transmitter.
- A carrier wave of peak voltage 15V is used to transmit a message signal. Findthe peak voltage of the modulating signal in order to have a modulation index of 60%.
- What do you understand by the term modulation?
- With the help of diagram, explain the term amplitude modulation qualitatively.
- What is the importance of depth of modulation?
- What do you understand by frequency modulation? A signal of 10 kHz and peak voltage 20 V is used to modulate a carrier wave of frequency 10 MHz and peak voltage 40 V.Calculate a) depth of modulation .b) side bands frequencies.
- Write main advantages and disadvantages of the AM technique.
- Give three reasons which make modulation of message (or information) essential in a communication system.
- Explain with the help of diagram, how the process of modulation is carried out in radio broadcast?
- Analytically explain the process of amplitude modulation. What is the frequency spectrum of AM signal?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number