CBSE Class 12-science Physics Bohr's Model Of Atom
- consider a hypothesis H-like atom, the wavelength in Amstrong for the spectral lines for the transition from n=p to n=1 is given as wavelength =1500p^2/p^2 -1 where p>1 find the minimum and maximum wavelength
- Why emission spectra are seen in only those gases which have low density or low number of collisions?
- How to obtain bright fringes by young double slit experiment. ??
- What is the radius of an electron?
- THE VALUE OF GROUND STATE ENERGY OF HYDROGEN ATOM IS -13.6eV WHAT DOES THE NEGATIVE SIGN SIGNIFY AND HOW MUCH ENERGY IS REQUIRED TO TAKE AN ELECTRON IN THIS ATOM FROM GROUND STATE TO THE FIRST EXCITED STATE ?
- What is the order of velocity of an electron in H atom in ground state ?
- What is the order of velocity of an electron in a H-atom in ground state?
- Using de Boglie's hypothesis, explain with the help of a suitable diagram, Bohr's second postulate of quantisation of energy levels in a hydrogen atom.
- The ground state energy of hydrogen atom is -13.6eV. What are the kinetic and potential energies of the electron in this state?
- the maxmium wavelength of hydrogen spectral line of paschen series is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number