CBSE Class 12-science Physics Power In AC Circuit
- What will be the phase difference between the voltage and the current given power factor of an ac circuit is 0.5?
- The voltage and current in an ac circuit is given by What is the power dissipated?
- On what factors does power in an ac circuit depend?
- Is it possible to obtain wattless current in a circuit?
- How can the power factor be improved by using capacitance of appropriate value?
- A 100 Ω iron is connected to a 200 V supply with 50 Hz frequency. Find the rms value of current and the net power consumed over full cycle.
- Prove that, a pure inductive circuit does not consume any power in a complete cycle.
- In an ac circuit where is power dissipated?
- In a circuit a 75 Ω resistance and 1 H coil have peak voltage of 3 V 50 Hz frequency. Calculate the current and the power.
- State the factors on which the power factor depends?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number