CBSE Class 12-science Physics AC Applied Across Resistor
- What is difference between ac and dc
- What is a phasor diagram?
- Draw the phasor diagrams for a.c circuit with resistor, inductor and capacitor
- What are hot wire instruments?
- What is the r.m.s. voltage when the peak voltage of an a.c. supply is 350 V?
- An electrical appliance of 120 Ω is connected to 220 V, 50 cycles a.c.? Calculate the average potential difference?
- What will be the reading of an ammeter for an a.c. with peak value of 6 A?
- What will be the reading of an ammeter for a moving coil ammeter with peak value of 6 A?
- Find the virtual current given the r.m.s voltage is 220 V for 100 Ω resistance?
- What is the power of an electric kettle of 175 Ω when connected to 220 V and 50 Hz power supply?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number