CBSE Class 12-science Maths Minors And Co Factors
Improve your understanding of CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Determinants – Minors and Co-Factors with the support of TopperLearning’s study resources. Learn to find the co-factors and minors of determinants. Grasp concepts as per your learning speed. Since the concept videos are recorded sessions, you can pause or rewind the video to catch up on the explanation of the chapter concepts.
Get quick access to CBSE Class 12 Science Maths Determinants resources with our chapter-wise videos and textbook solutions. In addition, go through the sample paper solutions and past years’ paper solutions for techniques used by experts to solve determinants-based problems. For most important questions, you can check our Sample Q&A as well.
- Define co-factor of an element of matrix.
- Find the cofactors of all the elements of the determinant .
- Define adjoint of a matrix.
- Find the Adj A for matrix A =
- Define singular matrix.
- Show that a matrix A is invertible, if and only if A is non-singular.
- If , verify that (AB)–1 = B–1A–1.
- Find the matrix A, which satisfy the matrix equation,
- Show that A = satisfy the equation x2 – 5x – 14 = 0.
- Find the inverse of A, if
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number