CBSE Class 12-science Maths Scalar Product Of Two Vectors
Increase your marks in the Maths exams by thoroughly learning the important concepts related to CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Vector Algebra – Scalar Product of Two Vectors. We support you in your efforts to score extra marks by helping you with concept videos by our subject experts. Watch the videos to grasp the concept of scalar or dot product of two vectors and learn to apply the concept in solving Maths problems.
Our CBSE Class 12 Mathematics video lessons also include exam strategies to accurately write answers and score marks in your Maths exam. Also, revise vector algebra concepts using our practice tests and mock papers to improve your Maths exam performance.
- 18th sum plz
- find the equation of the plane passing through points A (a,0,0) , B (0,b,0) and C (0,0,c) . Reduce it to normal form. If plane ABC is at a distance of p from origion prove that (1/p^2) = (1/a^2) + (1/b^2) + (1/c^2)
- Find the scalar product of the vectors and .
- Find the angle between the vectors and .
- Find the scalar projection of the vector on the vector .
- If, then show that or or .
- Find the value of for which the projection of on the vector is 4 units.
- If and, then show that the angle between the vectors and is right angle.
- Prove that the angle in a semi circle is a right angle
- If are unit vector such that then find the value of.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number