CBSE Class 12-science Maths Properties Of Vectors
Score marks in questions based on CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Vector Algebra – Properties of Vectors with our video lessons. The TopperLearning subject expert helps you understand how to apply the triangle law for solving vector-based problems.
Enjoy learning the properties of vectors such as the associative property of vector addition with CBSE Class 12 NCERT solutions. You can prepare for the most important questions from your syllabus by revising Maths concepts using our well-written textbook solutions. For doubts related to properties of vectors, you can post your Maths queries at our study portal’s ‘UnDoubt’ section.
- If a vectors = 2 i – 4 j + 5 k then find value of lamda so that lamda times a (vector) may be a unit vector i j and k are unit vector/axis
- Please help me with this question
- Find the distance between the point A(– 1, 2, 3) and B(1, – 1, – 3).
- Find the vector joining the points P(– 2, – 3, 4) and Q(3, 2, 5) directed from P to Q. Also find the distance between the points.
- If , then find the value of
- Find the position vector of mid-point of joining the points (6, – 2, 3) and (4, 2, –5).
- If P, Q and R have position vectors (0, 0, 2), (2, 0, 0) and (0, 1, 0). Show that is an isosceles.
- The position vectors of A, B and C are and . Prove that A, B and C are collinear.
- Letbe the position vectors of the vertices A, B and C respectively of a triangle ABC. If G is the centroid of triangle ABC, then prove that
- Let are the position vectors of three points A, B and C. There exists non-zero scalars x, y & z, such that and x + y + z = 0, then show that A, B and C are collinear.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number