CBSE Class 12-science Maths Introduction To Vector Algebra
Practise CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Vector Algebra – Introduction to Vector Algebra problems at TopperLearning. Study vector algebra with the video lectures by our enthusiastic Maths subject expert. Understand the definition of a vector in our video lesson. Revise direction angles, direction cosines and direction ratios of a vector effectively with the examples given by our experienced Maths expert.
Use our CBSE Class 12 Maths online practice tests to revise chapter concepts. For Maths practice, you can even make use of our mock exam papers and previous years’ question papers. These resources will help you to score more marks in your Maths board examination.
- Plz asnwer 15 (ii)part
- Write the position vector of point which divides the join of points with position vectors 3a-2b and 2a+3b in ratio 2:1. (a and b are vectors)
- Define unit vector.
- Define co-initial and coterminous vectors.
- Represent graphically a displacement of 500 m 60o south of east.
- What is the parallelogram law of addition of vectors?
- Find unit vector in the direction of vector .
- Prove that the sum of two vectors is commutative.
- Find the value of x & y so that the vectors are equal.
- Write the direction ratio’s of the vector and hence calculate its direction cosines.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number