CBSE Class 12-science Maths Cartesian Equation Of A Line
Understand CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Three-Dimensional Geometry – Cartesian Equation of a Line by using our learning resources. In this chapter, revise the topic of equation of a line in space. Learn to solve the equation of a line passing through two points. Also, understand how to answer questions on finding the vector equation and the Cartesian equation of a line.
While videos are useful for conceptual clarity, you can practise the application of concepts with our CBSE Class 12 Science Maths practice tests and question papers. For solutions to your doubts, you can visit TopperLearning’s ‘UnDoubt’ section.
- Pl ans
- Please refer to the question below.
- What are the direction ratios of the line parallel to the line passing through two points A (1,2,3) and B(4,5,6)?
- Find the Cartesian equation of the straight line passing through the point (1, 3, – 2) and parallel to the vector .
- Find the Cartesian equation of line which passes through the points (2, 0, 5) and (4, – 3, – 2).
- Find the Cartesian form of the line and find its direction cosines.
- Find the Cartesian equation of the line which passes through the point (3, 2, – 1) and equally inclined to the axes.
- Find the Cartesian equation of the line which passes through the origin and parallel to the line .
- Find the Cartesian equation of line which passes through the origin and the point (2, 1, 5).
- Find the equation of the line passes through the origin and in the direction of the line which passes through the points (0, 2, – 5) and (7, 5, 2).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number