CBSE Class 12-science Maths Transpose Of A Matrix
You can study as per your tailored plan with easy 24/7 access to learning resources for CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Matrices – Transpose of a Matrix. Get full control on what you wish to learn, when and as per your grasping power with our compilation of various learning materials. In our concept videos on transpose of a matrix, our Maths expert discusses the topic of skew-symmetric matrix in detail.
If you wish to practise writing answers to questions based on Matrices, check our textbook solutions such as CBSE Class 12 Science Maths NCERT solutions. For more practice, solve related problems in past years’ board exam papers or sample papers that can be downloaded 24/7 at TopperLearning.
- Give an example of a symmetric matrix order 3×3. Let a and b be two symmetric matrics of the same order under what conditions AB will also be symmetric
- If A=[0 b -2 3 1 3 2a 3 -1] is a symmetric matrix find value of A and B
- inverse of matrix
- Define transpose of a matrix with an example.
- Define symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
- Define skew-symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
- Express the matrix as the sum of a symmetric and a skew symmetric matrix.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number