CBSE Class 12-science Maths Properties And Applications Of Determinants
Now, you can watch TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Determinants – Properties and Applications of Determinants concept videos for revision. Revisit the properties of determinants with our chapter videos. Browse through our video lessons to learn about the equation of a line and go through the application of determinants.
You can learn determinant concepts by going through our CBSE Class 12 Science Maths as many times as you want. Watch the concept videos again or retake the practice tests. Conduct mock exams for self-assessment by downloading the sample papers or past years’ papers from our study portal. Carefully planning self-assessment and revision sessions as per your learning pace will help you acquire the skills to score more marks in your board exam.
- If A is a 2×2 matrix such that|A|= 5. Find |4A|
- Using the properties of determinants,prove that = -(a-b)(b-c)(c-a)(a3+b3+c3) Pls note it is c instead of i
- evaluate (solve each and every part) each determinant 67 19 21 29 26 22 102 18 36 39 13 14 (b) 25 31 27 (c) 1 3 4 81 24 26 63 54 46 17 3 6 (d) 12 22 32 22 32 42 32 42 52
- (x-2)2 (x-1)2 x2 (X-1)2 X2 (x + 1)2 = -8 X2 (x + 1)2 (x + 2)2
- Express the system of linear equations in matrix form: a1x + b1y + c1z = d1, a2x + b2y + c2z = d2 and a3x + b3y + c3z = d3
- Write the conditions for a solution of a system of linear equations AX = B.
- Write the given system of linear equations in matrix form. 2x – 3y = 1, x + 3z = 11 and x + 2y + z = 7.
- Find whether the system of linear equation has a unique solution or not. 5x – 10y = 4 and x – 2y = 8.
- Ravi purchases 1 pen, 4 pencils and 1 box in Rs. 34. From the same store Neeraj purchases 2 pens, 2 pencils in Rs. 26 and Neetu purchases 1 pen, 3 pencils and 2 boxes in Rs. 43. Express this problem into matrix form.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number