CBSE Class 12-science Maths Differentiation Of Parametric Functions
Get the support to understand CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Continuity and Differentiability – Differentiation of Parametric Functions on our study portal. Watch TopperLearning’s Maths concept videos to understand how to find the second-order derivatives of given functions.
Learn to solve problems based on parametric problems by practising with our CBSE Class 12 Science Maths textbook solutions. You can even practise differentiation problems in the sample papers and past years’ question papers. For resolving doubts related to parametric functions, visit the UnDoubt section at TopperLearning.
- Differetion of Sin x
- Q - (ix), find the second order derivative.
- Q - (ix)
- x=2sinø–sin2ø , y=2cosø–cos2ø find d^2y÷dx^2
- 23rd sum plz
- If x= 2t/1+t^2 ,y=1-t^2/1+t^2 then Dy/DX +x/y is (A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 0 (D)4t^2
- If x = (2cos thita - cos 2 thita) and y = (2sin thita – sin 2 thita) find d2y/dx2 at thita = pie/2 Explain in great detail
- if x = 2cos thita – cos 2 thita and y = 2 sin thita – sin 2 thita, show that dy/dx = tan (3thita/2) explain in great detail
- if x = 3cost – 2 cos3t , y = 3sint – 2sin3t , show that dy/dx = cot t explain in great detail
- find dy/dx x = cos-1 1/ ( 1 + t2)1/2 y = sin-1 t/(1 + t2)1/2 explain in great detail
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number