CBSE Class 12-science Maths Differentiability And Chain Rule
Watch our video lessons for learning CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Continuity and Differentiability – Differentiability and Chain Rule anytime you want. Study these concepts as per your personalised study plan as learning resources like videos, practice tests and textbook solutions are available 24/7 at TopperLearning. Relearn the relationship between differentiability and continuity with our Maths concept videos.
Understand how to differentiate composite functions by using the Chain Rule correctly with our CBSE Class 12 Science Maths video lessons. You can use our resources like sample question papers and Maths previous years’ papers to practise questions and answers for Maths board exam preparation. In addition, the Maths videos and other learning resources on our study portal are of great support during your preparation for JEE too.
- if f is diffentiable at a critical point then the value of derivative of f at that critical point is
- find the derivative of f given by f x is equal to Sin inverse X assuming it exist
- Kindly solve the question
- Please answer this question.
- if x = sin3t/(cos 2t)1/2, y = cos3t/(cos 2t)1/2 , find dy/dx explain in great detail
- if y = (1- sin2x/1 + sin 2x)1/2 show that dy/dx + sec2(π/4 – x) = 0 donot go shortcut
- if y = log tan (∏/4 + x/2) show that dy/dx = sec x donot go shortcut
- if y = log (x + (1 + x2)1/2) prove that dy/dx = 1/log(x + (1 + x2)1/2) . 1/(1 + x2)1/2
- Find dy/dx y = xx . e(2x + 5) mention each and every step
- Find dy/dx (x)1/2 + (y)1/2 = (a)1/2 Mention each and every step
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number